1. The use of this Site and its contents is permitted for private, non-commercial use only. You may download, display or print information from this Site (the "Information") solely for non-commercial personal use.
3. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property right of Nimbly Labs , its affiliates or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
4. The Nimbly Labs internet site - or the internet sites of Nimbly Labs Affiliates - may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Nimbly Labs , its affiliates and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, proprietary information, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Nimbly Labs , its affiliates and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
5. Any information, communication and/or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-proprietary and non-confidential. Anything you transmit or post becomes, free of charge, the property of Nimbly Labs or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Nimbly Labs and/or its affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts, knowhow, or techniques contained in any information ,communication or material you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, marketing and manufacturing products or services using such information, communication or material without restriction and without compensating you in any way. By submitting any information, communication or material to the server of Nimbly Labs , for example, by e-mail or via the Nimbly Labs internet site contact form, you agree that: (a) you will use reasonable efforts to scan and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive features before submitting any communication, information or material; and (b) you own the communication, information or material or have unlimited right to provide it to Nimbly Labs or its affiliates and Nimbly Labs and/or its affiliates may publish the communication, information or material free of charge and/or incorporate it or any concepts described in it in the services or products of Nimbly Labs and/or its affiliates without accountability or liability; and (c) you agree not to take action against Nimbly Labs or its affiliates in relation to communication, information or material submitted by you and you agree to indemnify Nimbly Labs and/or its affiliates if any third party takes action against Nimbly Labs or its affiliates in relation to the communication, information or material you submit.
6. While Nimbly Labs uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site. Information published on this Site may be incomplete or outdated and may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors; Nimbly Labs and/or its affiliates make no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Site, which is provided "as is" and on "as available" basis. Nimbly Labs and/or its affiliates accept no responsibility, warranty or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its contents. In particular, Nimbly Labs and/or its affiliates do not make any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose in relation to the availability, accuracy, reliability or contents of the Site, and Nimbly Labs and/or its affiliates will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the Information contained on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Nimbly Labs and/or its affiliates also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses or worms that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, illustrations, graphics, photographs, video clips, audio clips or audio-video clips from the Site. Nimbly Labs reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site and/or to revise or alter the pages of this Site or the contents thereof, respectively, or withdraw access to them, at any time, for any reason, without prior notification. Neither Nimbly Labs nor its affiliates controlling this Site accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of this Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of Nimbly Labs or a third party.
7. Nimbly Labs internet sites may contain Information on its worldwide services and/or products or on worldwide services and/or products of its affiliates, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a Nimbly Labs product or service or to a product or service of one of its affiliates on a Nimbly Labs internet site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
8. The Information may contain typographical errors or technical inaccuracies. Nimbly Labs reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such Information, at any time with out notice.
10. Although Nimbly Labs may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, neither Nimbly Labs nor its affiliates are under any obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, libel, slander, defamation, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, obscene, scandalous, threatening, libelous, defamatory, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Nimbly Labs will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Nimbly Labs or its affiliates to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
12. This Site may contain forward-looking statements which are based on current plans, estimates and projections, with regard to which Nimbly Labs or its affiliates shall in no way be liable. These statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties, many of which are outside the control of Nimbly Labs or its affiliates. Nimbly Labs undertakes no obligation to update any of these statements in light of new information or future events.
13. Framing of this Site by sites or site elements of parties not part of Nimbly Labs or its affiliatesis not permitted. Inline linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of this Site in sites of parties not part of Nimbly Labs or its affiliates is equally prohibited.
14. Links to this Site are permitted only to the home page. Deep linking is not permitted without the prior written consent of Nimbly Labs.
Nimbly Labs Commitment to Privacy Protection
Through our websites, Nimbly Labs will not collect any personal data about you (e.g. your name, , contact number, address or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g. by contact form or survey), respectively, provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data.
Purpose of use
When you do provide us with personal data, we usually use it to respond to your inquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers. Also, to support our customer relationship with you:
• we may store and process personal data and share it with our worldwide affiliates to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services; or • we (or a third party on our behalf) may use personal data to contact you about a Nimbly Labs offer in support of your business needs or to conduct online surveys to understand better our customers' needs.
• If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our customer relationship (especially direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties, except to Nimbly Labs affiliates.
Nimbly Labs will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
• is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you,
• is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected,
• is required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities,
• is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense,
• is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on Nimbly Labs information technology systems,
• Send you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website,
• Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you,
• Send you general commercial communications,
• Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Communications or utilization data
Through your use of telecommunications services to access our Web site, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data. To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
Non-personal data collected automatically
When you access our Web sites, we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the Web site from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this data and share it with our worldwide affiliates to monitor the attractiveness of our Web sites and improve their performance or content.
"Cookies" - information stored automatically on your computer
When you view one of our Web sites, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a "cookie" to automatically recognize your PC next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor a Web site to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer's hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, Nimbly Labs uses technical and organizational security measures.
Links to other websites
Nimbly Labs websites may contain links to other websites. Nimbly Labs is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites.
Questions and comments
Nimbly Labs will respond to reasonable requests to review your personal data and to correct, amend or delete any inaccuracies. If you have any questions or comments about the Nimbly Labs Data Privacy Protection Policy (e.g. to review and update your personal data), please click on "Contact" and send us your questions and feedback. As the Internet world evolve, so will our Data Privacy Protection Policy. We will post changes to our Privacy Protection Policy on this page. Please check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.
International data transfers